Thursday, March 29, 2012

In My Mailbox




In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren

This week I downloaded for free on Amazon:
The Initiate (Cloud Prophet Trilogy 0.5) by Megg Jensen (e-book)
Valefar, Volume 1: A Demon Kissed Novella by H.M. Ward (e-book)

This week I received for review: 
Night School:Vampire Hunter,Bk.1(Angel) by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (ARC e-book)

This week I bought: (Donation book sale at library)
The Forest in the Hallway by Gordon Smith (Hardback)
The Named (The Guardians of Time Trilogy #1) by Marianne Curley (Hardback)
Anatopsis by Chris Abouzeid (Hardback)
Haunted Waters by Mary Pope Osborne (Hardback)
Temping Fate by Esther Friesner (Hardback)
Lock and Key by Sarah Dressen (Hardback)
Basilisk by N.M. Browne (Hardback)
Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice (Paperback)
Pandora (New Tales of the Vampires #1) by Anne Rice (Paperback)
Angel of Desire by JoAnn Ross (Paperback)
Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl #3) by Eoin Colfer (Paperback)
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti (Paperback)
My Soul To Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent (Paperback)

What did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment