Thursday, March 22, 2012

In My Mailbox





In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren

This week I received for review/gift:
Paradox: The Angels Are Here (Paradox, #1) (e-book) by Patti Roberts
Paradox: Progeny Of Innocence (Paradox, #2) (e-book) by Patti Roberts

This week I won (I think):
Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1) (ARC paperback) by Jessica Shivington

*Embrace was delivered to me via Fed Ex.  I was like so excited to get this but cannot think where it came from other than the publisher.  I think I won it, but I sign up for so many contests that I can't remember.  LOL  I also had to post those pictures so you could see the beautiful cover outside and inside.

*The Paradox series, I signed up for a contest and then Patti just sent me the e-books in case I didn't win.  That's how cool she is! 

What did you get this week?




4 comments:

  1. The covers for the Paradox series look awesome. What a great artist.

    And Embrace looks so elegant and beautiful.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rita! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Paradox e-books as well. Looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beatifull book,should be worth reading :P

    ReplyDelete