Friday, March 2, 2012

In My Mailbox & I Was Quoted

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted
 by Kristy @ The Story Siren

This week I received from authora for blog tour:
Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Aniela Dawson (Blind Sight #1 Aniela) by Elizabeth Hawthorne (e-book)
Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Leocardo Reyes (Blind Sight #1 Leocardo) by Ermisenda Alvarez (e-book)
This week I purchased:
The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test 1.5) by Aimee Carter (e-book)
This week I downloaded for free:
Book of Faeyore (Bitter Frost #0.5 Frost Series) by Kailin Gow (e-book)

*Exciting news*
I am quoted on Book of Faeyore (Bitter Frost #0.5 Frost Series) Amazon Page (3rd one down under Editorial Reviews).  Kailin Gow told me yesterday on Facebook so I looked and was really excited!  I don't know how the quotes get chosen to be on there but happy anyways.  :)
Here's the link to see it.  You can also still download Book of Faeyore for free on Amazon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your quote! That's truly awesome :)
    I am JUST getting to read the Frost series. I bought the first 3.
    Will I love them? I think so :)
    The Blind Sight books look good. I love the covers.
    New to your blog.
    Have a great week <3
    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really want to read The Goddess Hunt! Great haul this week!

    Here's what's in our mailbox!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books And Beyond: Thank you. I loved the Frost series, although I haven't gotten to read all that has been released. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addicted2Heronines: I was happy to get The Goddess Hunt, I loved The Goddess Test and am looking forward to buying Goddess Interrupted. :)

    ReplyDelete