Friday, February 24, 2012

In My Mailbox


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I learned about a local author who lives in the same town I do.  I went up the street and purchased her book from a local gift shop.  It's a fantasy romance, which I love!  I also had a chance to meet the author, which is so cool.  She told me that this series is going to be a total of seven books.  I wanted to share this with you all and let you know how to purchase her book Fated.

Find Addy Mason:  Website  Blog  Facebook 

Purchase Fated by Addy Mason: https://www.createspace.com/3554373

3 comments:

  1. How awesome! It's great that you could meet the author and support her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to support your local authors! Hope you enjoy it :)

    You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was cool to get to meet her. I'll be sure to post my review on here once I read Fated. Make sure you support local and indie authors whenever you can! :)

    ReplyDelete