Thursday, January 19, 2012

In My Mailbox



In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren 

This week I received for review:
The Awakening of Leeowyn Blake by Mary Parker (e-book review copy)
The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin (e-book review copy)
Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal by Multi authors (e-book review copy from Rita Webb)
Sleight of Hand _The Immortal Champions Saga #1 by Jennifer Hopkins (e-book review copy)

Forbidden Mind (Forbidden #1) by Kimberly Kinrade (e-book review copy)
Angel Fire (Angel #2) by L.A. Weatherly (Hardcover Signed - won)

This week I downloaded for free on Amazon:
Vision (Vision #1) by Beth Elisa Harrris

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Those look like good books! I've seen Angel Fire and Forbidden Mind a lot lately. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita! I was so excited to have won Angel Fire! :)

    ReplyDelete