Thursday, October 6, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren

These are the books that I got over the past couple weeks:

Song to Wake (Levels: Book 1) by JD Field (free on Smashwords)
The Pull by Chelsie Shakespear (e-book review copy from author)
Vampires Rule (The Rule #1) by K.C. Blake (free on Smashwords with coupon)
Embrace the Highland Warrior (Conner Clan #2) by Anita Clenney (ARC e-book review copy)
Through the Portal    (Through the Portal Trilogy #1) by Justin Dennis (e-book review copy)
Happy Birthday To Me Again (Birthday Trilogy #2)  by Brian Rowe (e-book review copy)
Fate Fixed (The Erris Coven Series #1) by Bonnie Wheeler (e-book review copy)
Between The Land and The Sea (Marina’s Tales #1) Derrolyn Anderson (e-book review copy)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stepfather (ARC Paperback Review Copy)
Tales from Frewyn: The Opera by Michelle Franklin (Arc e-book review copy)



Thanks to:


J.D. Field
Chelsie Shakespear
K.C. Blake
Anita Clenney
Justin Dennis
Brian Rowe
Bonnie Wheeler
Derrolyn Anderson
Scholastic Press
Michelle Franklin

What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like you got a lot of great books to read this week. I have seen reviews for some of these and I look forward to finding out what you think of them!

    I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
    Also, my co-author, Stephanie, liked your fb page today. Please like us back at: http://www.facebook.com/fairday

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out how to fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete