Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted much lately, I'm getting ready to move from Florida to Ohio in a week.  It has been so crazy buying a house and packing.  Oh packing sucks.  Plus I never realized there was so much to do.  I haven't had time for much of anything lately.  

I will not have internet service for probably the next 2 weeks.  I'll see if I can get some wifi somewhere but not sure.   I will let you all know when I am back up and running with internet service.  I will get back to posting regularly then.  See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! I know, it's such a huge hassle! I moved from Washington, D.C. to Dallas, TX a couple of years ago. Eeshk, I never want to do that again. Anyway, good luck, and "see ya" when you get back to the blog! :)
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be so glad when I get there and everything gets settled. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete