Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia @ Book Journey

This is my first ever It's Monday!  What are you reading?  I have been wanting to participate for awhile and finally found time.  


I just finished reading:
Loramendi's Story (Lord of Shifters #1) by Angela Carlie













I'm currently reading: 
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead (ARC)













Going to read next: 
The Guardian of Souls (The Soul Quest Trilogy #2) by Amy Jones












What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! Welcome to the meme! You have some great looking books here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you found time to join It's Monday! This looks like some great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for welcoming me to It's Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete