Thursday, August 11, 2011

In My Mailbox


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I received for review:
The Commander And The Den Asaan Rautu Vol 1 (Haanta Series, #1) by Michelle Franklin (e-ARC)
Tales from Frewyn: Short Stories from the Haanta Series Vol. 1 by Michelle Franklin (e-book)
Crows Trees (Crows Fall #1)  by Claire Favell (e-book)
Thin Air by Lynn Seresin (e-book)







This week I won:
Verita (Verita Trilogy #1) by Tracy Rozzlynn (e-book) Won on Library Thing


This week I received free/promos:

Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time #1) by Lisa T. Bergren (e-book) free on Amazon
Bloody Little Secrets by Karly Kirkpatrick (e-book) free weekend promo on Facebook

Anasaz (A Sense of Truth #2) by Emma Michaels (e-ARC) (free promo from Book Blogger Hop)

This week I purchased:
Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles 2.5) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (e-book) purchased

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of Waterfall. So gorgeous!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete