Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my book blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.

Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently? 

A. Well I am way beyond being a teen but my reading habits haven't changed all that much.  I've always read all the time.  I now read paranormal romance & urban fantasy mostly.  When I was a teen I read chick lit, mysteries and some paranormal.  I still love YA.  I'll never grow up I guess.  :)

 

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books

“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”

My answer:  The Frenzy by Francessa Lia Block
I own this book and I love the title.  It's  a good, interesting book.  
Here's the summary:

Love is a werewolf, influenced by the moon and terror, and always about to change.
Liv has a secret.
Something happened to her when she was thirteen. Something that changed everything. Liv knows she doesn’t belong anymore—not in her own skin, not in her family . . . not anywhere. The only time she truly feels like herself is when she’s with her boyfriend, Corey, and in the woods that surround her town.
But in the woods, a mysterious woman watches Liv. In the woods, a pack of wild boys lurks. In the woods, Liv learns about the curse that will haunt her forever. The curse that caused the frenzy four years ago. And that may cause it again, all too soon.
While Corey and Liv’s love binds them together, Liv’s dark secret threatens to tear them apart as she struggles to understand who—or what—she really is. And by the light of the full moon, the most dangerous secrets bare their claws. . . .



9 comments:

  1. Just stoppin by on the hop! I'm a new follower! Just jumpin around and checkin out all the amazing blogs! Follow follow follow! I like this way too much lol!

    Feel free to check out my blog as well:
    http://booklove101.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday to ya! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Hopping on through! I love YA too, way more so than when I was actually considered a YA. Check my FF out over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
    I'm following now!
    Have a great weekend!
    Courtney
    Oh, and make sure you stop by and enter my giveaway! It's only open until Midnight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! I'm now following you!! :)
    Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/lfcup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, followin from the blog hop. The frenzy... hmmm. Have to check that out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping through and a new follower. The Frenzy sounds interesting.
    Check out mine at http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/feature-and-follow-fridays-81211.html
    if you get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking out your blog and becoming a follower. I can relate to the past teenage years part and still loving YA! Check out my blog at
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I'm following your awesome blog!! And.... drumroll please... You've won an award!! Check out my post to see more:D

    http://bookchowdown.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-won-award-wooooo.html

    ReplyDelete