Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my book blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?

My answer:

I would have to say Twilight.  Yeah I know like most popular one to pick but it defined who I am in some ways.  I have been reading for as long as I can remember & have also loved paranormal but didn't read a lot of it.  When I read Twilight it set me on the track & made me realize that this is what I love to read.  Now I can't get enough paranormal books.  :)


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books

Q.  “What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”

My Answer:

I want Silence (Hush Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick but I heard that there is not going to be any ARC's. 

I would also love to have Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl   

6 comments:

  1. They are making less ARCs for a lot of reasons. Interesting choices. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twilight too. I would also like to have both of your ARC choices. I'm a new follower:)
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopping thru! Twilight is a popular choice -- and I agree with it!

    Happy Friday
    Trish @ Tales from...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Twilight. One month and one day from today's hop, the book I'm highlighting comes out. Come see which book I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Twilight is one of my favorites as well!

    Jodie
    http://sidhinews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for following. :)

    pussreboots... I didn't think there was anyone who has not read Twilight. You need to read it, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete