Thursday, July 21, 2011

In My Mailbox


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I received for review:


Lor Mandela: Four Hundred Days by L. Carroll (e-book)
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells (Mystic Cafe Series #1) by Rose Pressey (e-book)
Rock 'N' Roll Is Undead (Veronica Mason #1) by Rose Pressey (e-book)
Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan (ARC e-book)
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (ARC e-book)
Eve by Anna Carey (ARC e-book)
Swirls (Outsiders #1) by F.A. Hershey (e-book)
Descendants (The Descendants Saga #1) by R. Lynn (e-book)
Ecstatic Evil (Tova Gallagher Series #1) by Amanda McNeil (e-book)

Thanks to:
L. Carroll
Rose Pressey
Harper Collins
NetGalley
F.A. Hershey
R. Lynn
Amanda McNeil

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was looking for fantasy recommendations and I came across your blog! I just got a copy of Eve in the mail about a week and a half ago. I'm really looking forward to it. And I'm way jealous that you snagged a review copy of A Beautiful Dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you go to NetGalley, that is where I got a copy of A Beautiful Dark. :)

    ReplyDelete