Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In My Mailbox






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I downloaded free on Amazon (Special Promo):
Summer Wishes (Desire 1.5) by Kailin Gow (e-book)


I won on Library Thing:
Shelter (Blood Haze: Book 1) by Tara Shuler (e-book)


I received for review:
The Black Orb by Sabine Reed (ARC e-book)
**Release date October 14, 2011**

Thanks to:
Kailin Gow
Tara Shuler
Sabine Reed


***Just a couple side notes***

If you or someone you know shops on Ebay please visit my store Off The Beaten Path Treasures

You can also "like" my store  Facebook page

I would appreciate it!  Thanks!


*I am going to be participating in the Four Hundred Hours to Four Hundred Days Blog Tour!*

**Stop by my blog on Friday July 8th for my interview with author L. Carroll**


No comments:

Post a Comment