Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) Cover Reveal






Today Julie Kagawa revealed the new cover for The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4).  Isn't the cover gorgeous???!!!!

I think it is and although I have the first three books I have not had a chance to read them but I know most of you have already.  What do you all think of the cover?  Julie also announced on her blog that on June 15th she is going to reveal the back cover and answer all your burning questions.

** The Iron Knight will be released on October 25, 2011 **

Also make sure you download your free copy of the e-novella Summer's Crossing for a limited time at:  Harlequin Teen

4 comments:

  1. Just made it over from GoodReads, and I'm looking forward to exploring your blog some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thanks so much! Going to check out yours also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LORD I love this series! And both covers are absolutely stunning! Just told my husband what he can get me for my birthday, which is October 30th lol
    Adding your blog button to my Fav Bloggers scroll =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved the first three books of the series, but this last one just did not hold my interest. The Iron Knight was very well written book; great detail, interesting plot and easy to follow. But the author took out one of the main characters which frustrated me. I had higher expectations for this book but it was still a good end to the series.

    ReplyDelete