Friday, June 24, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.


Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

A. I love the Bitter Frost series by Kailin Gow.  Each time I read one of the books I get excited, I love being in their world.  I like the Winter Court more than the Summer Court though.  If you have read these you will know what I'm talking about.  

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

Q.  “When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

A.  I have been reading ever since I can remember.  It has always been an important part of my life.  I have recently realized or acknowledged that it is my passion in life.

9 comments:

  1. Hopping by from the Hop!
    Reading has always been a part of my life as well. Before I could read, my mom read to me. Then when I could read, that's all I did all the time!

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday! New follower stopping by via Parajunkee.
    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by from the Hop!

    Bitter frost series sounds interesting. :)
    Goes to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpa@1 The Bitter Frost Series is so good! It's one of the best I've read and Kailin Gow is just an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hopping by!
    I think the more I read, the more I realize how important it really is to me. I've always loved reading too, though, so it really isn't a new feeling.
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could say that I always loved reading, but I can't. I'm so jealous of people who took to it from the time they were little kids...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!
    I'm just visiting from Parajunkee and wanted to let you know that I'm following you now.

    morsie reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of the Bitter Frost series! I should def check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Well no I have to read the Bitter Frost books. I'm curious. Will check it out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete