Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Blogger Hop





Follow my Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.

This week's question:

The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

My answer:

I would have to say Rose from Vampire Academy.  I love this series and Rose is just an awesome character.  She has the hottest guys and great friends.  She gets to have fun and kick butt at the same time!

 

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is:

“Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?

My answer:   

I would love to meet Richelle Mead.  She is such an amazing author and I love her books.

7 comments:

  1. Hi

    I'm an old follower stopping by on the FF hop.

    What a beautiful blog you have and I like your answer. I love Rose and the Vampire Academy series.

    My FF for this week

    Have a great day.

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be super lame because I haven't read any of the Vampire Diary books! You can check out my FF post at www.aflashlightreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Rose is my favorite character in this series. Good choice!

    Here is my Follow Friday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I'd love to meet Richelle too. She's a genius.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the VA books, but you're not the first to mention Rose, so I'm obviously missing out on SOMETHING. Looks like I need to get started on this series.

    Glad to have found you via FF. New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read those books yet but now I may have to check them out!

    here is my hop: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-4-and-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    (Sorry about the above comment, I was being my usual absent-minded self and put in the wrong link!)

    ReplyDelete