Friday, May 20, 2011

In My Mailbox
























In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I purchased:
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver
Hex: A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
Shadow Boy (Tales of Ever #3) (e-book) by Jen Wylie

This week I received for review:
On Dark Shores 1: The Lady J.A. Clements (e-book)
Violet Midnight Allie Burke (e-book)
Familiar Michelle Rowen (e-book)
Shimmerspell Kimberly Spencer (e-book)
The Dream Crystal Mark O’Bannon (e-book)
Anathema (Cloud Prophet #1) by Megg Jensen (e-book)

2 comments:

  1. Great IMM I loved Delirium and really like Fairy Tale, great cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! Can't wait to read Demon Trapper's and Hex ;)

    ReplyDelete