Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

This week's question:

It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

 My answer:

Hmmm......

1. I don't know how to cook, and if I try it never turns out good.


2. I HATE Clowns, they scare me to death.  I can't even look at something with a clown picture on it and just typing about them is scaring me.


3. I can't park my car, I always hit the curb.  I can't back up either, kinda crazy I know.


4. I usually purchase at least 5 books a week plus accept books for review.  I know that I am never going to get caught up but I have to have the newest out.

5. I LOVE heights, there is just something about being up close to the sky. 

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.


This week's question:

 "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer:

I would have to say New York City.  I would love to spend a day there with the characters from The Mortal Instruments.  I have always wanted to visit New York City and to be able to hang out with them and all the glamours that would be so cool.

6 comments:

  1. I’ve seen a lot of great picks and gathered some fresh titles to add to my ever-growing TBR list. My answer will probably stun most people because the world I picked is a place most people would be scared to death of and try to escape from. Me? I want in.

    Hop on over to my blog and be prepared for the unexpected – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mortal Instruments! I am half-way through City of Fallen Angels and I think I am about to abandon my computer and return to it... :)
    I just reviewed the original three books all together and got perhaps a little carried away. http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-review-61-mortal-instruments-city.html

    here is my hop: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm not a fan of clowns, either...what do they have to hide behind that make-up and those baggy suits? And I'm in the same boat with you about buying more books than I can read. Review books, borrowed books, bought books, it never ends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Parking is not one of my many talents either. Oddly, I am quite good at parallel parking.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day, I will go into a bookstore and get all that I want. Usually I'm the logical one who says "Nah......I'll get that later when I have time or when it's cheaper..." That's going out the window. I'm going to raid Borders soon! Not that I need more books to catch up on *groans* But oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie! I am so terrified of clowns it isn't funny! I hate them and when I have a nightmare, clowns are always in them! I can't tell you how many times Ronald McDonald has chased me and every step forward moves me back! GAH!!!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete