Saturday, May 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop


Follow my Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.

This week's question:  

The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

My answer:

It would be from Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy #1) by L.A. Weatherly.  

I would have to say that it was one towards the end of the book.  I don't want to say what it was and spoil it for everyone.  The entire book was so good, you need to read.  

***It will be released May 24, 2011.***


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question: 

"Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

My answer:

This may sound really strange but I just heard about it the other day.  I am really new to the whole blogging thing and still learning about everything.  I would love to be able to go sometime though.  I think that it would be such a great experience and would love to meet authors and fellow bloggers.

 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read the Angel trilogy.

    I'm already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not weird that you recently heard about BEA. It seems like it's really only well known to bloggers and people in the pub industry. Now that you're part of that, you've been given the low-down! AND you have a whole year to plan for BEA 2012 (silver linings in everything, yah?). ^_^

    Hm. Not familiar with Angel Burn, but I'll check it out when it releases. Thanks for the heads up!

    -Alisha @ MNtR
    (My FF & Blogger Hop situation ^_^)

    ReplyDelete