Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my book blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.

This week's question:

Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

My answer:

Wow this is a tough choice.  I would have to choose to be:

Bella from Twilight

Clary from The Mortal Instruments

Nora from Hush Hush 

Rose from Vampire Academy

I would choose to date:

Edward from Twilight

Jace from The Mortal Instruments

Patch from Hush Hush

Dimintri or Adrian from Vampire Academy



Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is:

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

My answer:

Rachel from Parajunkee's View

Tawni from The Book Worms


They are both so great, have awesome, fun blogs and are so helpful !

8 comments:

  1. Happy Hopping ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had trouble choosing one character to be and one to date too! Happy Friday!

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices chick!!! I might feel like a pedophile though, with those teen boys, LOL. And I would like to meet you to, and we so close. Or maybe depending if you are really way down the peninsula then it might be a big trek. (I'm in New Orleans)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I'm a new follower! great blog! love Clary and Jace<3 here's my post btw (:


    also, you might also want to join our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ParaJunkee Yeah I was thinking that too after I put my choices. I was hoping I could turn back time and be a teenager again, cause I feel like it most of the time. We aren't that far, I'm close to the gulf coast and not too far down. Maybe we can meet sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @We Fancy Books Thanks for following and for the nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jamie! You are this weeks YA Blogger Show and Tell feature at Amy Jones Young Adult Fantasy Fiction.

    Here is the link! Enjoy your success, you have a wonderful blog!

    http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com/2011/05/ya-blogger-show-and-tell-5.html#comments

    Smiles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete