Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In My Mailbox



In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I purchased: 
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare  (signed, w/letter from Jace to Clary)
Demon Kissed (Ivy Taylor #1) by H.M. Ward
Clarity by Jenna Kay (e-book)
The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (e-book)
Released (Agents of Evil #1) by Megan Duncan
The Cries of Vampira: Bloodlines (The Cries of Vampira #2) by Sean H. Robertson

This week I received from Authors for review:
Catalyst: The Passage of Hellsfire (e-book)
Veiled Innocence (The Soul Cycle) by Krystle Jones (e-book)
Karma & Melodies by Katie Salidas (e-book)
Lor Mandela: Destruction From Twins by L. Carroll (e-book)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower. I like the look of your blog and the style from two reviews I have read so far.

    Please take a look at my blog and if you find it interesting, follow too!

    -TS
    http://tommysean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete