Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I tried to post the pictures of the books but for some reason it's not working and I don't feel good so I'm just going to post the titles and authors.  Hopefully next week is better.  Sorry about this!

This week I purchased:
Slow Burn by E.B. Walters (aka Ednah Walters)  E-Book
Guardian by Elita Daniels  E-Book

This week I received for review from authors:
Happy Birthday To Me by Brian Rowe E-Book
The Advice Girl by L.A. Shaw  E-Book
Lover's Betrayal by J.E. Hopkins  E-Book
Moon Spell:  Part One in the tale of Lumarmorte by Samantha Young  E-Book
Ravenwild by Peter J. Plasse  Print version



I also received these wonderful trading cards from E.J. Stevens!

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know how you'll get on with Ravenwild...

    TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too, not sure about it. We'll see though, have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our first review of Ravenwild was done recently by UK librarian Becky Earl:

    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-review-ravenwild.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooO I love the the tradings cards. I collect Non-Sports cards on occasion! Anyway, just stopping by from Jude's Blogger Lift. Congrats!

    Sarah
    Inklings Read

    ReplyDelete