Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.


This week's question is:

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

My answer:

Wow, just 10 books?  I would have to take:

Vampire Academy series 1-6 by Richelle Mead 

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White 


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is:

 "Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"
My answer:
I'm torn between these three:
Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers
Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer 
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White

 


6 comments:

  1. Interesting selection - I still haven't thought of what I would take with me yet, may a big set of encyclopaedia's :)
    Great summer picks :)

    I am a new follower!! :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Jamie!! I love all 10 of those except for Angel Burn, which I have yet to read. I have it on my Kindle though just waiting:)

    Happy FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer picks are great! Although, I haven't read Personal Demon yet (even though I own it). Now only if it was summer and I could actually read these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

    - New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute header.


    Hopping by from the blog hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jamie You really need to read Angel Burn, I am almost done and it is AMAZING!

    @Neri Personal Demons was so good too, can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete