Friday, April 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Follow my Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkke's View.

This week's question is:  What is on your current playlist right now?

My answer:  I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately but it would be something country or rock.  Some Taylor Swift or Kid Rock.





Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is:  "If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

My answer:  Oh my goodness yes!  I get right online and search for all the books the author has and put them on my TBR list on Goodreads.  I am kind of obsessive about that.  If I find a good author I want to read all I can of their books.

5 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift and Kid Rock. My playlist has 1 song by Taylor Swift on there:) I mainly listen to country music. Right now I am in a thing for putting Tomorrow by Chris Young on repeat. I think my kids are sick of it.

    Here is my FF post
    http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    I'm your newest follower;)

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am the same way, I figure if I love one book, I'll love them all - although I'm not always right, I mostly am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Swift! I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan. :)

    Also, I feel the same. I tend to want to read all the books I can find by that author when I discover a really good one (or one that I really like anyway!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie!
    I like Taylor Swift too! She's on my playlist as well, along with One Republic, Kings of Leon and Alex Band.:D
    And just like you, when I love a book and especially the author's writing style, I try to read all his/her books or at least add them on my TBR list for when I'll have more free time.:)
    I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on my Blog Hop (finally)! Love your site!
    Here's my HOP post . I'm your newest follower =)

    ReplyDelete