Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop




Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.


Q. What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??

My answer:  I can't think of anything that I wouldn't want to admit to loving.  It seems that before I read a book I just can tell if I'm going to enjoy reading it or not.  If it's not  my thing than I don't bother reading it.

 


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.

  
"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

My answer:  Well I can't think of anything that I have did or any of the past pranks played on me.  But today just a little while ago I'm here typing on my keyboard and my dad comes running down the hall.  He comes into my office and is like oh my gosh, I just cut my hand.  There is what looks like blood all over his hand and I think my heart just stopped for a second.  Then I realized today is April Fool's Day.  He starts laughing and can't pull that one on my mom cause she knows him too well. 

8 comments:

  1. I have a hard time findings I'm truly afraid to admit to others I read too! Mostly get embarrassed with romances in real life! I'm a new follower. My Friday Follow is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get embarrassed a little with romance books but pretty much Im not ashamed or anything. There is one book for me though that I did choose which would be Twilgiht...
    My FF - Seeing Night Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of a book I don't want to admit to loving either. I'm proud of what I read no matter what the material is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,Jamie, that must of scared you at first, though! Bad Dad!
    I'm a prankster but I follow 3 rules: No Harm, No Hurt and No Humiliation!

    Stop by and see my pranks! Oh, I have some blog changes I want you to check out, my side bars have a new scroll.. let me know what you think-honestly!

    Kristi-The Book Faery's BBH & FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that always happens to me- the old blood-on-hands trick. I always end up falling for it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would have been frightening...those dads, huh? :)

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's a great thing to only read books that you won't have any shame over, i.e. books you think you'll love! I kinda felt like certain gushy romances that I really liked were kind of embarrassing. But that's me. :)

    ReplyDelete