Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wake Unto Me ARC





Yay!  I received an ARC of Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach!  OMG....I saw about a month ago that she had posted on Twitter that she was giving away ARC copies of her book.  You had to click on the link, which I did.  It was just like two days late when I saw it.  So I emailed her and told her that I would love a copy but I missed her tweet by two days.  She emailed me back and said that she would see what she could do.  She said she would email her publisher and see if they could send me a copy.

Today I get a text from my mom saying that the UPS man just dropped off a book for me.  I was like "happy dance" when she told me what it was.  I was shocked and so excited!  I could not stop talking about it when I got home and was holding it in my hands.  Yeah I'm way excited about this one!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, I just got this in the mail too! It is really good so far, so I think you are in for a treat with it! The whole concept is great. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO feeling your excitement!! :P
    I can't wait to start getting ARCs, not sure exactly how to go about it yet since I just started this whole book-blogging thing, but that is so cool how you got a copy of Lisa's book, how awesome that she emailed the publishers for you, I am just loving this story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea...my blog is only 2 months old. I never thought that I would be getting ARC's but I am super excited! I have also gotten some ARC e-books. I just signed up for NetGalley and put in requests and The Noble Ones, the author emailed me about his ARC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you're lucky that you're getting physical ARC's, I haven't even gotten that yet which I've been dying to. There's a couple floating around out there I'd love to have a physical copy of, but I've gotten quite a few from NetGalley and even though I don't mind e-books, I'd still prefer the physical copy. lol.

    But, yay for you. *does happy dance with you* You'll have to let us know if it's any good. It looks like it might be. :)

    ReplyDelete