Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In My Mailbox



 In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy @ The Story Siren.

This week I received:

Jumped by Jen Wylie
Immortal Echoes: The Forgotten Echo by Jen Wylie
Banished: Tales of Ever #1 by Jen Wylie
Soul Quest by Amy Jones
The Guild of the Cowry Catchers, Book 1: Embers, Deluxe Illustrated Edtion by Abigail Hilton
The Noble Ones by Daniel Patrick Tinsley

I received all of the books from the authors as e-books.  The only exception is The Noble Ones by Daniel Patrick Tinsley, this I received the paperback ARC from the author.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Haul, Jamie! A whole series! That would make an awesome spotlight review and interview!
    Good going, Chica!

    How are you liking Bumped? You'll have to stop by and read my review!

    Your site looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete