Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In My Mailbox Part 3 of 3




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy@The Story Siren.  This is the third and final part of In My Mailbox for this week.

In this edition I bought:
Demon Song (Blood Singer #3) by Cat Adams
Betrayal (Haunting Emma #2) by Lee Nichols
Demon Glass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Falling Under (Falling Under #1) by Gwen Hayes
Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray
Hexbound (Dark Elite #2) by Chloe Neill
Interview With The Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles #1) by Anne Rice
Frost Kisses (Frost #4) Kindle Edition by Kailin Gow

I received a review copy for my Kindle from author Joshua Blanc.
The Crystal Goblin (Tales Of Elves And Trolls #1) by Joshua Blanc

3 comments:

  1. I'm jelous! You have gotten some awesome books this week! I need to go out and buy Demonglass and Falling Under especially, I have been waiting for them for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! New Follower:) A lot of your books are on my wishlist. There's so many great books out there it's hard to keep up.

    inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to keep up. I do try though, I have so many books that need to be read but I just keep buying more. :)

    ReplyDelete