Monday, March 14, 2011

In My Mailbox Part 2 of 3


















In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy@The Story Siren.
This is the second part in a three part In My Mailbox this week.

Die For Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum   Release Date May 10, 2011
Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson   Release Date June 7, 2011
Bumped (Bumped #1) by Megan McCafferty   Release Date April 26, 2011
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter   Release Date April 19, 2011

These books are e books that I received as ARC's  from the publishers through NetGalley.

I want to thank the following:
Harlequin Teen
Harper Teen
Harper Collins

9 comments:

  1. What a great bunch this week! I'm a new follower. You can find me here:

    www.bookbelle0819.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie

    Wow nice books! There's a lot of them I would like to read. I hope you enjoy them.

    I'm a new follower^^

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Goddess Test and Bumped, loved them both. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me. :) I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, found your book via the book blogs ning, wanted to let you know I'm a new follower - both on Google Friend COnnect and NetworkedBlogs, you have an awesome site!

    All of your books look really good and I added several to my wish list :)

    April & My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look awesome. The covers are beautiful. I'm following from book blogs.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got Bumped, Hereafter, and Die For Me from NetGalley. How am I going to read everything?! I don't know, but I'm sure going to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way Deborah, I just finished Die For Me a few minutes ago. I'm going to post the review tomorrow. It is SO GOOD by the way! I still have so many books that need read for review from NetGalley and authors. I am going to be reading every chance I get just to get caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also couldn't resist Bumped and The Goddess Test, but Hereafter and Die for Me certainly look great as well! Enjoy the reads!

    ReplyDelete