Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox Part 1 of 3




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kritsty @ The Story Siren.
This week I got a lot of books.  Therefore I am going to have three parts to In My Mailbox this week.  The first part which is this one is e-books (Kindle) that I purchased. 

I bought:
Dark Beginnings (Phantom Diaries Beginnings #1) by Kailin Gow
The Vampire's Image by B.V. Larson
Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking
Ascend (Trylle #3) by Amanda Hocking
Wicked Woods (Wicked Woods #1) by Kailin Gow
Shimmer (Wicked Woods #2) by Kailin Gow
Camille by Tess Oliver
Bitterroot Crossing by Tess Oliver
Demon High by Lori Devoti
The Forest Of Adventures (Knight Trilogy #1) by Katie M. John
When Midnight Comes by Lori Handeland
Into The Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick
Song Of The Moon (Artemis Lupine #1) by Catherine Banks
Kiss Of A Star (Artemis Lupine #2) by Catherine Banks

1 comment:

  1. I just saw a video about Amanda Hocking and her books ... she could not get a traditional publisher to accept them, so she self-pubbed, and now she's pretty darn well-off! Enjoy all of the wonderful reads!

    ReplyDelete