Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.
This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:

 "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
 
My answer:  I have to choose Vampire Academy.  I mean this is such an awesome series.  I love the whole atmosphere of Vampire Academy.  I love the school, the characters and everything about it.  I would love to be friends with them and hang out, kick butt and have fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. 
This week's question comes from :  Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner

Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.

A.  

1.  I will read anything wherever I am.  It could be a label on a pop can to a sign.

2.  My TBR pile in my office and on my Kindle is growing out of control...in a good way.  My TBR pile on Goodreads is so out of control I don't even know what all I have marked TBR.

3.  I read 2 books at all times.  One a hardback or paperback and the other on my Kindle or PC.

4.  I sometimes wish (ok most of the time) that I could be one the the characters in my favorite books.

5.  My to buy list is countless pages long.

10 comments:

  1. Love Vampire Academy! I am also a label reader - or a reader of anything within eye range, lol!

    Great blog!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/03/book-blogger-hop-325.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat's off to you. I can only read one book at a time!

    I'm a follower & here from the hop. Hope you'll visit me at http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

    My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

    But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hop!
    How fun would it be to live at the vampire academy?!

    I seriously need to rethink my choice... lol

    I'm a new follower! :D
    If ya get a sec, check out what I choose ! http://www.teenbookaholic.com/2011/03/25/book-blogger-hop3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'd love to be in Vampire Academy. I'd rather be Moroi than a Dhampir though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Vampire Academy is a nice choice. I would rather be a Moroi.

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that my TBR pile is getting a little out of hand! There's just too many books to read. Also, I saw on one of your widgets that you're TBR'ing the new Inheritance book. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome! :)

    I'm a new follower! I think we have similar blogs, too- I also read fantasy and YA books. Looking forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie - I've given you an award on my blog. Check it out:)

    http://deborahandreasenbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Came here to follow back when I saw that I was already following ;)

    ReplyDelete