Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop





Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajukee's View. 


This week's question comes from Gone With The Words

Q. How did you come up with your blog name?

A. Well I was sitting at my desk trying to think of a name, which was originally going to be Shabby Chic Reading.  Then I thought is that really me?  No.  I am always using the word Chick , I like reading Fantasy and I love books so I just put them all together and came up with Fantasy Book Chick.  I think it fits who I am.


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.


This week's question comes from:  Somer at  Book Birdie
 

Q.  "Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

A.  Well I used to think that I could only read one book at a time, then I got my Kindle.  I now read my book at night and at work and my e-books on my Kindle in my spare time.  Right now though I am reading a book and an e-book on my computer.  I find that I can usually get them read in the same amount of time which works out good. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a reader, so reading eBooks sticks me in front of my computer. I still read them, but I always have a hard copy or two going at the same time. Love the blog name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I think Fantasy Book Chick is a cute name, although Shabby Chic Reading would have been cute too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete