Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop






Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. 

This week's question comes from:  Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging

Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

My answer:  Well I am Jamie the girl.  When I'm not working you can find me on the computer on some social network or reading a book.  I do try to make it to the beach now and then to do some boogie boarding.   


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.
This week's question comes from:  Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:

Q.  "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

My answer:  This is a tough one to think on the spot.  I would head straight for the young adult section for sure.  In my basket would be any new releases in the urban fantasy/paranormal section and whatever else catches me eye.

 


7 comments:

  1. Hopping by!

    I also didn't list specific titles, but just wanted to go browsing :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

    The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

    Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back!

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping on by to say hello! I love your blog; it's so cute! Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book_11.html
    Have a lovely weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I spend most of my time reading or on the Internet too :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going in the bookstore with no plan is a great idea. I love picking through stacks of books.

    ReplyDelete