Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stylish blogger Award




I would like to thank Kate over at Reads, Reviews, Recommends for thinking of me when giving away this fabulous award!! I am really excited.  I am new to the whole blogging community and am so excited to have been accepted.  Thank you so much!

With winning this award, I also are going to be passing it along to some of the other blogs that I follow and think are stylish.

Here's what you need do if you receive this award:
Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
Post 7 random things about yourself
Give the award to 15 other blogs
Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!
Here are 7 random things about myself:
1.  I miss the snow sometimes, well maybe just sled riding
2.  I love Chocolate
3.  I am a huge fan of The Twilight Saga movies & books
4  I don't know how to cook
5.  I am a junk food junkie
6.  I can't park my car, I always hit the curb
7.  I HATE clowns



Here are my choices for 15 other stylish bloggers:






5 comments:

  1. OH thank you for the award I appreciate it :) Welcome to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much!!! AND congrats on YOUR award! I have way too much snow here, I wish I could e-mail some to you (or anywhere away from here at least, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Jamie! And thank you so much for passing it on to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so mch for passing the award on to me! I'm gonna send it on soon this wek, I've just ben pretty busy. And congrats on winning the award yourself, as its a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jamie! You deserve the award more than anyone I know! I love the fact that you hate clowns--they absolutely terrify me! Scream while running terrify me. Big phobia there.

    So, I really won that award, for real?

    Thanks you Jamie, very very much. I consider that an honor of the greatest proportions.

    What should I do and when?

    ReplyDelete