Monday, January 31, 2011

Silver Frost (Frost #3) Review


Book:  Silver Frost (Frost #3)
Author:  Kailin Gow
Publisher: theEDGEbooks.com
Rating:  5 *****
OMG...this series just keeps getting better! I absolutly love this series. In this one Breena is more mature and more in control of her magic. She is now Queen of Summer Court and still in love with the gorgeous Kian. While dealing with issues with her people in the Summer Court she also has to deal with the Winter Court Queen that does not approve of her relationship with Kian. Then there is her best friend Logan who becomes part of a love triangle between her and Kian. I like Logan, he's a great friend to her but I think Kian is the one truely for Breena. Along with all that is going on there is the situation/relationship with Kian's sister Shasta and the Summer Knight Rodney. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this on my Kindle. The ending was a huge cliffhanger, I was like no it can't end yet! Now I can't wait to read Frost Kisses. Oh yeah and The Wolf Fey was just released on the Kindle, it's Logan story and is going to be a new series that is going to go along with The Frost Series. So exciting, I love reading Kailn's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment