Monday, January 31, 2011

Introducing Myself

Hello and welcome to my blog.  This is my first ever blog post and I'm very excited.  I love to read and talk about books.  I am still trying to figure out how to set everything up on here so it might take some time before I have everything I want on here.  I enjoy writing reviews although I don't think I am that great at it just yet.  The more I write the better I hope to get at it.  But all that aside I want to be able to share what I'm reading and what I look forward to reading.  I love to hear what you are reading and what you think .  I hope you will enjoy reading my blog post and reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the community, Jamie! I am looking forward to more posts from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere ! IF you have any questions please ask away.

    ReplyDelete